Thursday 25 August 2016

The Emperor Smiles Upon Him... Damn...


Hi Everyone, just a quick one this morning,

Just thought I would share some images from one of my oldest friends, who, in my opinion is a Jammy (Insert expletive here)...

An acquaintance of his recently offered to hand off his 40k collection for free! Jealousy is running rampant for me at the moment, and I suspect most of this will be bartered off to friends and eBay...

Look at all the stuff he got below! Sometimes it's just about being in the right place at the right time...

















I can't remember how many more images there was, this isn't all of them, I just couldn't bring myself to add anymore haha 😭.  Anyways let us know if the comments if any of you have had the emperor smile upon you with a shower of free hobby goodness.  (If you have I hate you all 😝)

Until next time 
Jonathan 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, they look fantastic :)

    By the way, what is the third image? The figure with the sword and the horned helmet? I'd love to get hold of one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked GW website they don't seem to have that model listed anymore seems to have been replaced with the new plastic archon

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. It's a dark eldar archon with husk blade and soul trap it's a fine cast model as far as I can remember, don't think it's been ported to plastic yet

    ReplyDelete