Sunday 21 August 2016

Conversion: Kutlakh The World Killer


Good afternoon Everyone!

After a bit of a hiatus from travelling for work, and a few other things that have taken me out for a bit, I've finally had some time to get around to showing you my conversion of Kutlakh the World Killer.

If you have ever had a chance to read the fall of orpheus I highly suggest it.  The artwork is amazing, the storyline is gripping with a real return to the impending horror that the old necrons used to have.

The conversion utilities the overlord that accompanies the command barge a spare hyperphase blade and rod of covenant.  All the pieces fitted nicely, but converter beware; the weapons are all left handed... I had to cut off Kutlakh's thumb to make this conversion work.

Until next time.
Jonathan




No comments:

Post a Comment